Ebay Seller Warning! SCIFI-MODELS

Re: Ebay Warning. Do Not By From SCIFI-MODELS

I can make an adobe acrobat copy of his ad if you want. That way you have everything he said and pics as originally posted to use as evidence if he takes the images and auction down.

all i can say after seeing what you got and viewing his current ebay listing for another one of those, is OMG!!!

his pics look absolutely nothing like what you got, not even remotely.

fry his butt!!!!!

The Maquis phaser he sells on ebay is a recast of the one i sold on ebay a long time ago. I had 2 in kit form and sold one of them finished on ebay. I know, because he is using my picture.

What a jerk this guy is - I was reading some of his feedback, just out of curiosity, and he insults you if you leave anything but a positive. :wacko

I while back I bought a Hypospray replica from this @$$.

When it finally arrived it had huge airholes in it and the neck was warped.
I contacted him about it and all he said was "It's a kit, it's normal to finish it yourself."
It would be easier to build one from scratch than to finish that piece of crap!!

Here's what he says on his website:
Hello All,

I have not forgotten any of the orders and I am shipping several kits each week, I know I am way behind and will not go into the personal reasons for this. You guys have been very supportive of the situation I my family and myself greatly appreciate that.
I will send anyone a refund if and when asked for, I do not always get my emails due to my spam filters, I get over 800 emails a day that is just spam and going through them it is sometimes hard to tell the difference between what is and is not spam.
As for phone calls, when I’m at work I cannot have my phone with me and my hours are very screwed up at this time.

Again if you want a refund I will gladly give one, I completely stopped selling any kits on my site or eBay just to get caught up.

Again, thank you for your support and patience.

You guys have been GREAT!!

Sincerely,

Rob

"I completely stopped selling any of my kits on my site or eBay just to get caught up."

YEAH right!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

He is. When I was first in the hobby I bought stuff from him not knowing any better and all of the half-dozen or so piece I bought came in the condition shown in this thread. I don't know how anyone can defend this creep, he recasts and he sucks at it. His associates get even better press but they're no better than he.

Well if these guys aren't associated with Rob Durham they sure cast as suckassly as he does. I guess I got spoiled by a good friend whose casts need only a light sanding at the seams prior to painting.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back