Question Edit Thread Title Not Working ... again :(

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When I add new replicas to my prop replica collection thread ...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=103287

... I always go to the first post & edit the title to reflect the "new arrival" (edit - more reply options - save yada yada)

It's not working today.

As you can see, however, while the title has changed in the First Post to 'Blade Runner' as I just edited the title, it is not being reflected accordingly on the forum thread list itself.

attachment.php

title.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Edit Thread Title Not Working

Alan Castillo This is a known issue that is relatively random so finding a fix has been very difficult. I have changed the title for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Montagar it happened again in the same thread :(

Would you be so kind as to fix it please ? Cheers :cheers

On the same subject FYI, I just edited the title in this thread / sub forum, and it worked fine.

Montagar ... it happened again.

Would you pwetty pwease change the title to - My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Warehouse 13 - Project : Kit modification.

Many thanks in advance :)

Montagar ... it happened .....again :(

Would you pwetty pwease change the title to - My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Taken Catwoman Star Trek Coming to America

Many thanks in advance

@Montagar ... it happened .....again :(

Would you pwetty pwease change the title to - My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Taken Catwoman Star Trek Coming to America

Many thanks in advance
Your thread title has been updated... can't wait to change to the new software platform.

Montagar , still happening :(

Would you pwetty pwease change the main thread title to - My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Too Many Movies to List in Title

Many thanks again in advance :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back