Limited Run Eps VII TFA production crew ball caps UPDATE RUN CANCELLED

Re: Eps VII TFA production crew ball caps

FJ, are you going to get a sample hat done so we can see the final product? The font looks a little large compared to the pics of the "actual" hat..

image.jpg

Here re is her second test. Yes, the design will be much closer to the brim. Just wanted to show the final design and color of thread. This is NOT the hats she will be using. The ones she is ordering are very close to the originals.
The hats will be ordered once payments start coming in as she doesn't want any money to come out of her pocket. Again, guys, she is doing this as a favor so we have to play by her rules. I can tell you, though, that her work is top notch.
For those of you that don't feel comfortable sending payment until you see the final product on the hats she will be using, what can I say? Wait until they are made and if she has any left you can still get one.

Eps VII TFA production crew ball caps

Funky, how about I make it easier for everyone here. Why don't I go ahead and grab a few like I suggested to you via pm and then I can take pictures, which we can upload here for everyone. Let me know your thoughts?

Last edited:

Funky, how about I make it easier for everyone here. Why don't I go ahead and grab a few like I suggested to you via pm and then I can take pictures, which we can upload here for everyone. Let me know your thoughts?

All she needs to get started is the first five hats to be paid for. but lets wait until she calls me on Monday with the shipping info,

I think she's going to limit these to 24, so they will go fast!

I think she's going to limit these to 24, so they will go fast!

I'm in for one of the smaller size. I can pay whenever you need.

(please PM me or quote this post as I often forget what the hell I am doing in life. Lol)

Brad, I'll send payment as soon as you're ready. I want to be in that first five lmao

Hey guys, I just put my order in. _____Insert shameless Funky plug here_______. Get in on these while they last!

Gentlemen, please, please remember to specify your size choice when placing your order.

Put me down for a flexfit large please (I'm a 7 5/8).
PM with payment info.

thanks!
Ron

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back