Factory Entertainment Aquaman Trident Replica

I am going to have buy me another Aquaman Trident from a different source that looks more accurate. Someone at Factory Entertainment quality control dropped the ball or just didn’t want to have more delays. In my opinion this is a HUGE hit for me don’t know about what others think, but I am sure we may hear about it.

I am going to have buy me another Aquaman Trident from a different source that looks more accurate. Someone at Factory Entertainment quality control dropped the ball or just didn’t want to have more delays. In my opinion this is a HUGE hit for me don’t know about what others think, but I am sure we may hear about it.
Hey if you aren't happy send it back. I definitely understand. The ends could certainly be more defined. Certainly want to see others if they end up picking one up.

Fastball thanks for the pics and close up. Mine is still in the box and your right even the box when you lift the weight is very noticeable for sure. I think the only minor issue I have is the top portion forked section. Such serious wait to get it why did they settle on this version of the Trident sections rounded off.
Here below are some pics from Sideshow, BigBadToy Store and Factory Entertainment. The Trident section is acute and pronounced below. Maybe it’s a safety thing, but that being the case that needed to be advertised big differences in appearance. Not sure if you caught that Fastball.
Very last pic I added from guy on Etsy who made their own Trident more like to movie version not rounded off. Here the link check out their video link below
That Etsy one is the one I ended up getting after Deep Discount cancelled my FE order. It's unbranded made by HCMY from China. There are tons of listings for it on ebay and etsy. The paintjob on it isn't that great. It's just painted gold instead of chromed like the FE trident. But it is 7 feet tall and has very pointy prongs.
IMG_20200317_190009.jpg

That Etsy one is the one I ended up getting after Deep Discount cancelled my FE order. It's unbranded made by HCMY from China. There are tons of listings for it on ebay and etsy. The paintjob on it isn't that great. It's just painted gold instead of chromed like the FE trident. But it is 7 feet tall and has very pointy prongs.
View attachment 1545411
Looks nice! How heavy is it?

Thanks for the info will shop around and it can probably be stripped and repainted / electro plated there is always another way. We fans and understand subject to change, but there was no mention one being made…L. You would think a huge update to buyers giving the option to opt out and refund.

Last edited:
Looks nice! How heavy is it?
Not sure exactly. It is quite heavy.

One annoying thing about it is assembling it. It looks like the sections of the FE trident are threaded directly together. The unbranded one is hollow. There are steel rods inside which are threaded onto connectors. So it was a bit of trial-and-error to get the sections to align properly.

The listing I bought it from on ebay was $270 total a couple years ago.

I have to admit it looks better than I expected... with all the problems they had plating I didn't order because I was worried the plating would look bad.

Anyone have issues with the top and bottom of the FE trident not lining up after assembly? Also any paint chips or scuffs? Looks nice from a distance but kinda disappointing upon closer inspection. Especially after having to wait almost 3 years for this thing. Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it doesn’t seem to be 1:1 scale.

Last edited:
Fastball it looks great glad to see you got it finally !

Digging the gloves keeping them fingerprints off it (y)

Anyone have issues with the top and bottom of the FE trident not lining up after assembly? Also any paint chips or scuffs? Looks nice from a distance but kinda disappointing upon closer inspection. Especially after having to wait almost 3 years for this thing. Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, it doesn’t seem to be 1:1 scale.
Adding some photos for context

Attachments

• 3AD0B410-BB4B-4C44-93B5-F0E16E63E8D7.jpeg
    3AD0B410-BB4B-4C44-93B5-F0E16E63E8D7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • 8BBF629C-FA9B-40D8-A499-B7AABDF3E55B.jpeg
    8BBF629C-FA9B-40D8-A499-B7AABDF3E55B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • 24038CB7-E978-44E9-9CD4-666BE28279F0.jpeg
    24038CB7-E978-44E9-9CD4-666BE28279F0.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • 63B3486D-8ACB-46E6-A46F-7D5DB1B8A905.jpeg
    63B3486D-8ACB-46E6-A46F-7D5DB1B8A905.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • 4D14C71E-1CEC-4653-9588-F1F29D4004E6.jpeg
    4D14C71E-1CEC-4653-9588-F1F29D4004E6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • C9FBBC79-4EE5-41C0-B146-FF90A2A5D4A6.jpeg
    C9FBBC79-4EE5-41C0-B146-FF90A2A5D4A6.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back