Interest Fallout - Pip Boy 3000 kit

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Printed one of these up for a client, gauging to see if there is any interest here. This is a 15 piece kit to build a Pip Boy 3000 which will house a normal sized cell phone. I will not be offering finished pieces, but these are EXTREMELY easy to assemble and each kit will include instructions. Additional finishing will be necessary (painting, weathering, sanding) I will be offering 3 versions of kits:

1 - Basic kit ($90) - 3D printed pieces only. Will require additional purchase of screws, magnets, velcro and glue.
2 - Deluxe kit ($115) - 3D printed pieces and required hardware to build complete Pip. Will require glue.
3 - Wasteland kit ($140) - 3D printed pieces, required hardware and 3 LED strip for bottom of screen. Will require glue.

The image on my arm below is to show scale and is not a representation of a finished kit. The phone inside is an LG L70.

20150730_213313.jpg20150730_171303.jpgFRBURN5HIGF94AF.LARGE.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back