Limited Run Warehouse 13 Farnsworth 'hero' kit - last one

Kukulcan

On sale are 4 kits containing parts from dr_slurpees Farnsworth hero kit, my own 2mm brass faceplates and some extra parts for a complete Farnsworth.

Every kit includes one of the readily weathered faceplates pictured plus:
- a production sourced aluminum Wheatley fly box with the correct golden lip, acquired from dr_slurpee
- a screen and transparent offset pieces made by dr_slurpee to production specifications
- Littleswitch pushbutton. Not sawed off this fits fine for me and can be wired if you want to add function
- two 2.5mm jack sockets
- a Davies 1910CS knob which needs to be filed/dremeled and painted dark brown for maximum screen accuracy
- left turn knob, red domed crystal, transparent cabochon, some nails and two 8 position switches if you like to add function to the turning knobs

That makes this a complete Farnsworth kit. Flybox needs to be painted though and holes need to be drilled for the jack sockets and one in the back for the screw of the transparent center cylinder (optional).

Price: $200.00 plus shipping
Shipping is from Germany, about 20€ inside EU, £30 to the UK and $40-60 to the US.

IMG_5671.jpeg

IMG_5671.jpeg

1. Movie Magic
2. mrsmartypants
3. catch22

Last edited:
On sale are 4 kits containing parts from dr_slurpees Farnsworth hero kit, my own 2mm brass faceplates and some extra parts for a complete Farnsworth.

Every kit includes one of the readily weathered faceplates pictured plus:
- a production sourced aluminum Wheatley fly box with the correct golden lip, acquired from dr_slurpee
- a screen and transparent offset pieces made by dr_slurpee to production specifications
- Littleswitch pushbutton. Not sawed off this fits fine for me and can be wired if you want to add function
- two 2.5mm jack sockets
- a Davies 1910CS knob which needs to be filed/dremeled and painted dark brown for maximum screen accuracy
- left turn knob, red domed crystal, transparent cabochon, some nails and two 8 position switches if you like to add function to the turning knobs

That makes this a complete Farnsworth kit. Flybox needs to be painted though and holes need to be drilled for the jack sockets and one in the back for the screw of the transparent center cylinder (optional).

Price: $200.00 plus shipping
Shipping is from Germany, about 20€ inside EU, £30 to the UK and $40-60 to the US.

View attachment 1774613

View attachment 1774614

1. Movie Magic
Add me for 1… nice kick-start for a winter project (DM me for preferred payment method).

Just received my kit…Neatly packed, shipped quickly and the quality…Wow, the pictures do not do the detail work on the plate justice. The rest of the kit has everything I'll need to take it from “l need a Farnsworth”, to “I have one”… Thank you sir!

Thanks for your kind words. The faceplates were a labor of love initially just intended for my own use. But nobody would start their machines to cut or mill less than 10 pieces.

I bump this one last time before it goes to ebay. Selling this more or less at cost, but if interested, I might find a cheap shipping option.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back