Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

interesting idea....he tries to start a new witch hunt in his "fight against evil" to win the election.

or what about this idea....
what if shaw was a muggle who uses black magic in a book he finds to summon demons to give him the power to win the election.....
but what he summons are the creatures out of the suitcase instead!

dunt dunt dunt dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
the plot thickens!
lol

I wonder if this has anything to do with the character "Shaw" that we see in the trailer. Maybe Newt's creatures getting loose causes Shaw to learn about the wizarding community, and so he tries to increase his popularity by turning people against the newfound "threat" of witches and wizards.
View attachment 615205

a better resolution here:

bgbj80.jpg

"The eyes of the blind shall be opened" - Isaiah

Joma1124 thank you so much for the pdf. You just inspire me to creat the book cover and at least make it as a booklet! I dont think that Jkr will write this one as book. I hope she goes back to writing more wizarding world stories anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
A book cover or booklet cover will be cool to see. Reviewing the video, from what could I read, it is the same as the text now in the pdf. I don't know if you plan to use this from the video or not, just offering this if you want to.

Attachments

• magic cover bw.jpg
    magic cover bw.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 261
AZSneed, thank you so much for sharing this :) this makes things a lot easier. actually i was looking for a proper fabric for the cover and i think something like this would make a great cover.
img_002.jpg

now the only problem is how to foil on leather lol! since it is even hard to foil on paper, this should require an expertise.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joma1124 thank you so much for the pdf. You just inspire me to creat the book cover and at least make it as a booklet! I dont think that Jkr will write this one as book. I hope she goes back to writing more wizarding world stories anyway...
I really hope she does, if she doesn't I know we can come up with it here. Everyone on here is amazing at recreating props. I'm glad people can use the odd version I made.

lynx0099, I'm glad to help. Nice choice of cover fabric.

I never noticed that the title page to the book says "Part 1-The History of Magic in North America 14th Century - 1920's". I wonder if more is coming later on.

lynx0099, I'm glad to help. Nice choice of cover fabric.

I never noticed that the title page to the book says "Part 1-The History of Magic in North America 14th Century - 1920's". I wonder if more is coming later on.
I noticed that as well as I made it into a PDF. I hope so because it was a great read

i like the fabric you found....especially the middle 2 because they look like dragon skin.
if not for this project, a book on the different types of dragons would be cool to make also.

just another project idea.:)

@AZSneed, thank you so much for sharing this :) this makes things a lot easier. actually i was looking for a proper fabric for the cover and i think something like this would make a great cover.
View attachment 631931

now the only problem is how to foil on leather lol! since it is even hard to foil on paper, this should require an expertise.

well if the wizarding world is at issue, projects are endless :)

the fabric is faux leather i guess... 1 meter of this fabric is 8,5 USD... i guess would be enough to creat a few of the books.

wish this book would be released as everybody wants. I like JKR more when she writes. I dont lean towards a play which is several hundreds of kilometers away from my home. According to me, she makes wrong decisions recently.

i like the fabric you found....especially the middle 2 because they look like dragon skin.
if not for this project, a book on the different types of dragons would be cool to make also.

just another project idea.:)

lynx0099, I can't wait to see the books you make with the faux leather.

LorduDesign, I'm looking forward to seeing the props, and the books showing them.

With my love of Dragons, and other Fantastic Beast, I'm really looking forward to the movie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back