Fetts $25 Iron Man - Mark V Suit Tutorial

No, I have not received them yet. But the site was down for a while and its only been a little over a week on my end so I was figuring to be patient.

Sorry to everyone who has asked for the templates but I no longer have them.Computer issues so I've lost most of the personal pics and templates I had for Halloween costume building.If anyone wants the templates try pm-ing Fetts he might still have them. Personally I've been doing the Ironman mk 6 suit out of foam and it has been a lot of fun with better results, unfortunately now I have to redownload them from this site.Do a search in the replica costume section and you'll find dozens of builds for foam Iron Man.Again, sorry to everyone who have emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you guys and ladys.

Sorry to everyone who has asked for the templates but I no longer have them.Computer issues so I've lost most of the personal pics and templates I had for Halloween costume building.If anyone wants the templates try pm-ing Fetts he might still have them. Personally I've been doing the Ironman mk 6 suit out of foam and it has been a lot of fun with better results, unfortunately now I have to redownload them from this site.Do a search in the replica costume section and you'll find dozens of builds for foam Iron Man.Again, sorry to everyone who have emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you guys and ladys.

Man, that blows Archer. Best of luck to you, but do you know of anyone that has them?

Now, becoming a REAL superhero, that might get you some girls! Go roll around in some nuclear waste and see if you develop any powers!

Good luck!

-Nick[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!!!!
So funny!
pat0003

This flex abs system is really awesome, but what about the sides ? How can you make them fold like the abs plate ?

I know this is probably the most redundant thing to post ever, but at this point I am desperate and, well...

Does anybody still have the templates? Any templates? Something that I could build on a poor college student budget before NYCC?

PM me if you do so I can give you my email! I would appreciate this more than you could imagine thank you so much! :)

Hey everybody ! Suit's amazing !! Can't download the templates, could anyone post them for me ?? Thanks a lot ! What kind of paint do you use to paint over this plastic suit ? Thank very much for learning me to build the suit of my dreams ! Bye !

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back