Found in the wild! Graflex camera kit

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted to share, I found this on the local reservation at an antique mall the size of a wal mart...

it is only a Speed Graphic, spring back and film plates, a light box and ..oh yea a 3 cell in pristine condition.
6A7351C9-83EC-44BE-BD43-376D467E3812.jpeg

the lever is one of the older ones... and I have the sharp beveled glass eye. I’ll have to go through “that” thread to date this

missing a red button though, I think the photographer plugged some alternative thing in there
8123D520-AE92-4987-BE68-08ED47A5D3D8.jpeg
B36AAEEA-0463-4BC4-99C2-D515A5777127.jpeg

I’ll also share that it was tagged for sale at around what a kit cost before TFA, and I got money off telling people I was a camera collector and just excited to see old cameras from when they had bellows :) I played it cool and kept my needs private. May have impressed the guywho unlocked the case for me by disassembling everything within 20 seconds to inspect it haha
A2B2459A-255E-4A5C-B242-6598996C0F0E.jpeg

Thanks everyone! It was displayed really well, dish in the flash and the flash laid over the top of the case front and center, with the camera in front on the case floor. with no other cameras in it (believe me, I looked in the other cases stacked with cameras)

Since it was so well displayed I was afraid I was looking at a Gibson guitar but thankfully it wasn't

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back