Service Full Color Custom Plaques for Props

Forgot to say thank you Feezle-Nuts, got my plague in a few days ago.

Perfect in every way:thumbsup
image.jpeg

I will definitely be back for more:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulse Rifle data plates?

I have some designs, but I must ask permission from the creator to see if I am able to use them...

Just FYI:

Starting immediately, all plaques will ship with these little metal tabs to prop them up. A lot of people have been ordering these as an alternative to finding plaque stands and they worked great at a fraction of the cost. Now they are free!

I ship them unbent so they don't affect shipping costs. You can see how to attach them below. You can adjust them to the desired angle as well.

15727341_1328680220535534_5307346127794314054_n.jpg

Just FYI:

Starting immediately, all plaques will ship with these little metal tabs to prop them up. A lot of people have been ordering these as an alternative to finding plaque stands and they worked great at a fraction of the cost. Now they are free!

I ship them unbent so they don't affect shipping costs. You can see how to attach them below. You can adjust them to the desired angle as well.

View attachment 694960

This is perfect!

i plan to get about a dozen plaque requests in to you this weekend. all SW sabers and hilts. looking for the MR style/font. i will send a list of what i have (type, movie, maker, etc.) and perhaps you can provide a few examples. thanks!

Are you still offering these...If so I would like to get a plaque made for a Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun - Firefly Version made by Sarednab with a signature box...Fillion is coming to Comic Con in Denver...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back