Star Wars Gaffi Stick made with real Fijian replica Totokia

Buy now for 800 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
I got the Totokia (the war club) from Tom Spina in the late 90s when he sourced a place to find these. They are replica Totokias from Fiji, made for decoration. I actually had a really hard time drilling into this because it was so cool. The wood is some type of local SUPER hardwood. It took me an hour to drill a 6 inch deep hole using multiple new bits. The axe head is not accurate, but blame Tom because I used his measurements. The tube is steel, but the blades are just aluminum glued on with GOOP glue (per his instructions) that look like fake welds. I always intended to have proper blades made and welded on, but never got around to it. The spike on the axe head is also wood, which I was going to replace with steel. It's removable. It measures around 51" overall, the Totokia is 32" long, the axe portion is 21 1/2" long, and the club portion is about 5" diameter, with a 5" spike. The spike came with a small blemish on the tip, which I never got around to filling, but is an easy fix. I really hate to let this one go.

I will calculate shipping after someone in interested, due to the size of the prop.

gaffistick1.JPG

gaffistick2.JPG

gaffistick3.JPG

The damage to the tip, is really a small sliver to the side of the tip. It's hard to see in this pic.
DSC06635.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back