Question Getting comments on threads

mcoractual

Unsure if this is the correct subforum, but I will ask. What is the deal with posting threads where a ton of people view it but you get close to no comments? Is it boring or what is the deal?

Unsure if this is the correct subforum, but I will ask. What is the deal with posting threads where a ton of people view it but you get close to no comments? Is it boring or what is the deal?
It happens. Do not take it personally, lol. I have had some threads I start have hundreds of view without one comment. Too many people just have nothing to say unless it is about certain franchise. You just learn to roll with it.

It happens. Do not take it personally, lol. I have had some threads I start have hundreds of view without one comment. Too many people just have nothing to say unless it is about certain franchise. You just learn to roll with it.

Gotcha! I didn't know if there was a particular dislike of a certain franchise or what the deal was.

yea, I see stuff that's neat all the time, but I don't have anything to add to the conversation. I'll personally tend to "like" those posts, to give acknowledgement of "hey, I came in, I dig what you've done", without clogging a thread up with "WOOOA!"' and "Super cool bro!" responses.

yea, I see stuff that's neat all the time, but I don't have anything to add to the conversation. I'll personally tend to "like" those posts, to give acknowledgement of "hey, I came in, I dig what you've done", without clogging a thread up with "WOOOA!"' and "Super cool bro!" responses.

And see, that's reasonable but I don't think people even do that half the time. I understand where you are coming from though!

Even if they didn't like your projects,there's not much you can do about it.No one is going to like everything,because taste is subjective.
Try to stand above that and focus your energy on your passion and projects.You're gonna make yourself sick worrying about trivial things.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back