Ghostbusters Haslab Goods- Pack, Trap, Wand-Slime

Buy now for 2635 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
This listing is for 4 Ghostbuster Mattel and Haslab/Hasbro licensed prop replica items:

*1 Mattel Ghost Trap 2011----sold
*1 Spengler's Neutrona Wand, Hasbro E9562
*1 Haslab "All-Tiers" Proton Pack
*1 Early Bird "Slime Pack" (only available with Pack)

The items in this listing are all New, Unopened, and Sealed.

All items will be shipped via FedEx Home Delivery, fully insured, in transit 5-7 business days. Payment to be sent via PayPal "Goods & Services" only. This method will provide protection for the buyer as well as the ability to track the item via PayPal. In the event anything should happen to the item while in transit, this will allow the ability for it to be directly documented.

Due to cost and fragility, all items will ship separately and contain separate rates. The PayPal fee per each individual item will be included in the quoted shipping amount per each individual item.

The items are as follows:

Item: Mattel "Matty Collector" Ghost Trap Replica 2011, New/Unopened/Sealed

SOLD

Item: Spengler's Neutrona Wand 2020, Hasbro E9562 First Run Silver-Tip Edition, New/Unopened/Sealed

Price: $250

Condition: New, unopened, and never used. Minimal wear consistent with age on the sealed box. Will ship within another shipping box.

Shipping: $35, FedEx Home Delivery, Insured (5-7 business days), includes PayPal fee.

Payment: Funds to be sent via PayPal "Goods & Services".

Item: Haslab Proton Pack 2022, All Tiers, Early Bird Slime, New/Unopened/Sealed

Price: $1250

Condition: New, unopened, and never used. Minimal wear consistent with age on the sealed box. Will ship in the ORIGINAL box. "Slime Pack" box will ship separately, as it did originally. The price is included in the overall shipping quote for the Proton Pack and is only available with the Pack purchase.

Shipping: $225, FedEx Home Delivery, Insured (5-7 business days), includes PayPal fee.

Payment: Funds to be sent via PayPal "Goods & Services".

Items will ship within 3 days of purchase. Full tracking will be provided for the items and their progress will be monitored daily by myself until safely delivered.
All shipping costs are estimated only--send the zip code to me for an accurate shipping cost please
Please contact me with any questions before purchase. This is a reluctant sale and my only wish is that these items go to a happy and appreciative home.

Thank you for your interest.
gblot.jpeg
gb trap.jpg
gb wand.jpg
gb.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back