GI Joe Classified

My Classified collection is in pretty good shape. So far, I have all the main line figures either in hand or on pre-order. Major exceptions are the Origins Movie tie-in figures that I decided not to get and the Tiger Force/Python Patrol figures that are Target exclusives. I may get those exclusives later on the aftermarket if I can find good deals. I backed the HISS tank and I'm really looking forward to getting that. Hoping I can get a Serpentor figure on preorder when those open up at Pulsecon.

I had some pretty negative experiences with this line in the beginning, mostly due to poor supply. But it seems that Hasbro has alleviated most to of the problems in this area by re-releasing popular figures.

I was gonna skip Croc Master one because I had it as a kid and wasn’t too big on it…

But when I got home yesterday my buddy bought it for me (kind of a thank you for letting him crash here a few days)

And I’m totally into it.

I genuinely find the 6 inch collectable figures a lot do fun just to mess around with on my shelf displays…

May need to start a thread just for 1:12 toy lines….

BFDBCB8E-23F5-4BF4-9028-5E19D1CA2059.jpeg

I didn’t back the HISS myself, but give me a trouble bubble and I’m IN.

Where is it!?!?

Trouble is on the way, will come with a Tele-viper.

I either have the figures I want, or they are on preorder. Back the HISS,. Can't wait to get it.

I mainly order them on-line. The only two I went looking for was Major Bludd and Barbecue. And I got both of those via the target app. Purchase then online the pick up at the store.

So far I'm pretty happy with the line. Glad the did the change over to more realistic weapons the the sci-fi stuff.

The BATS are cool! I think I bought 3 of them. For anyone interested, Big Bad Toy Store has the Cobra Island Cobra Trooper (Target exclusive) in stock for $35. It's a little high, but still cheaper than eBay.

Lots of great reveals today during the Joe panel of Hasbro PulseCon. They announced Snow Serpent, Buzzer, and female Cobra troopers. Plus they showed renders of Torpedo, Shipwreck, Bazooka, Rock n Roll, and Copperhead. More info here:

It was like Christmas in October for me with G.I. Joe Classified. A bunch of figures I had on preorder all came in at once.

GIJC2.jpg

Waiting on mine, but it'll be short lived. I'm dumping a lot of my "stuff" (wife's words) for an overall slimdown and the Classified stuff didn't make the cut

And the day has come, if you're looking to build an immediate collection, they're up...- For Sale- G.I Joe CLASSIFIED Lot

:(

Last edited:
The other 2 released renders today

Fn5qdxBWQAAT3c-?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Fn5qny-WAAMlwg2?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

SUPER excited for that Trubble Bubble! I'm going to have to get multiples of those.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back