Done / Completed GOTG - Star Lord Nerf quad blaster nozzles by Nova Props - RUN NOW OPEN

Daniel Nelms

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So we've come up with a quick project to make an easy to use nozzle for the Nerf gun quad blasters. The good thing about these are that they easy to install/remove. We did our best to keep these simple so that we could keep the cost low.

Here are a few shots of the unfinished 3D printed version taken by IronManiac.

The lower barrel nozzle:
Unknown-3.jpegUnknown-2.jpegUnknown-1.jpegUnknown.jpeg

The upper barrel replacement:
5833de47-8972-4d70-8404-7c28fd8be77c.jpg

The shaft is adjustable so that it will fit in both stock and shortened blasters equally well.

How much?!

Cost $50.00 - The price is for a full set, that's two lower taser nozzles and two upper blaster replacements. That's enough for TWO blasters.

Where?

At our Etsy shop here.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NovaPropsCompany
Here's what they look after being painted. Just imagine how much better your blasters will look with a set of these!

modded-blaster-side.jpgafter-blaster.jpg

Nerf Quad Blaster mods sales list:

1. hazzardjsimpson - paid - shipped
  2. J-Hillegass - paid - shipped
  3. Yrien - paid - shipped
  4. beardo - paid - shipped
  5. E-Martinez - paid - shipped
  6. M Constantine - paid - shipped
  7. dstengler - paid - shipped
  8. Adderexia - paid - shipped
  9. Grudgehammer - paid - shipped
  10. Darth Gius - paid - shipped
  11. Zenman - paid - shipped
  12. Acathla - paid - shipped
  13. v137a - paid - shipped
  14. MorbidCharlie - paid - shipped
  15. montified88 - paid - shipped
  16. Lonewolf1183 - paid - shipped
  17. Section33 - paid - shipped
  18. solo - paid - shipped
  19. Maulfett - paid - shipped
  20. zombcom - paid - shipped
  21. mhoepner - paid - shipped
  22. RedJen - paid - shipped
  23. Feide - paid - shipped
  24. vecna - paid - shipped
  25. jogiwan - paid - shipped
  26. hikz - paid - shipped
  27. Zexcced - shipped
  28. Mierax - paid - shipped
  29. SenseiMonkeyboy - paid - shipped
  30. 47Draven - paid - shipped
  31. USSVT - paid - shipped
  32. NACZ3 - paid - shipped
  33. TK9336 - paid - shipped

Unknown-3.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

modded-blaster-side.jpg

after-blaster.jpg

before-blaster-side.jpg

5833de47-8972-4d70-8404-7c28fd8be77c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GOTG - Star Lord Nerf quad blaster nozzles

I'll tinker around and see if I can come up with something for the upper barrel that could be used without having to modify the blaster.

I have two, one which is heavily modified and the other which is stock. The good thing about this nozzle is that it will work in a stock blaster as well as a modified shortened one.
We also went for simplicity to keep costs down. The first versions of this we worked up a few months ago were metal and required machining and welding and would have been somewhat expensive when you consider the blasters only cost $20 each :)

I am liking this more and more.

Now I just have to eat like a bird, run like a gazelle and yoga myself into Star Lord shape.

It can be done!

:)

I'm a chunky monkey myself, it's tough to get in shape when you sit at a desk most of the day. :wacko

I am liking this more and more.

Now I just have to eat like a bird, run like a gazelle and yoga myself into Star Lord shape.

It can be done!

:)

You could make the top barrel so you only have to trim out the flat thing that covers the hole in the end of the barrel. It's a really simple modification that doesn't effect the nerf guns at all.

Working on something for the upper barrel. I think you will all be pleasantly surprised :)

The lower looks good without modifying the blaster but the top, so-so. However we've got a way around that which would require a very slight mod to the blaster but is otherwise "drop in", or shall we call it plug and play? The result however would be a much more movie accurate top barrel.

We will go ahead and move forward and make molds of the lower taser nozzle, once that is done I'll start taking orders for those while we continue development of upper blaster mod.

We've been working hard on the upper barrel assembly and have come up with a plugin mod for it that, I hope you will agree will be really cool. I except to make a mold and cast the first one as soon as tomorrow and will post pictures.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back