Limited Run Green Goblin "Lab" Pumpkin Bomb Static Replicas

PhantomForge

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Testing the waters (and my abilities) with a limited run of these!
DSC_6214.JPG
DSC_6222.JPG
DSC_6220.JPG
DSC_6216.JPG
DSC_6218.JPG

This is a hollow, static prop based on the ones seen lining the walls of the Goblin lab in Spider-Man 2/3. I used a casting of one of the props made for production that I have in hand to measure and model everything.
These ones, cast in resin
These ones, cast in resin

This comes with a little stand for the bombs so you can position them as you'd like on your shelf.

I am also offering raw prints that only have primer. If you want the top and bottom off to glue it on yourself (it can make painting slightly easier) let me know!
pumpkin-bomb-7.jpg
pumpkin-bomb-6.jpg

The pricing is as follows:
PAINTED

$50 for 1, $35 for each additional after 3. (So $100 for two, $135 for three, and so on)
UNPAINTED
$30 for 1, $20 for each additional.

Shipping not included, DM me for payment and shipping information.
These are made to order, so please allow aa 1-2 week buffer period between when I receive your order and when I ship it out.

SALE LIST:
1. MiamiLoco (SHIPPED)
2. Sarednab (SHIPPING)
3. TheNickFox (SHIPPING)
4. LukeMoonwalker (SHIPPING)
5. Astyanax (SHIPPING)

I've scaled the prop up to the size it should actually be (the one I own is slightly smaller than it should be thanks to the molding process) but let me know if you want one that's the size of the casting I have. They're nice in the hand :)
Here's a comparison with the cast of the prop:

pb.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 9.08.39 PM.png
IMG_0423.jpg
IMG_0424.jpg

Build thread for this can be found here: Green Goblin Pumpkin Bomb Build (2002, 2021)

Attachments

• DSC_6219.JPG
    DSC_6219.JPG
    13.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Definitely add me to the list. Would also be interested if you ever sold a "Hero" style kit with the top ring and bottom ring separated, petals grouped in sets of 4, and holds for LEDs where the nubs are.

I'll be interested in at least two, depending on how they look painted
Here's the test paint:
IMG_0491.jpg

It's a bit sloppy, but I now have a better idea how to paint this thing and this was a good color test anyways. I have another candy orange I want to test, and I'm still messing with efficient ways to paint the white. As it is, it's more complicated to paint this thing than I realized. Might have to bump up the painted price, but we'll see.

Also debating if I want to make the LED nubs chrome or leave it a clearly painted silver, like the original set dressing prop.

My printer is all backed up for an upcoming convention I'm going to be a vendor at, but starting the week of sept. 11 I'll be able to move forward making these on a larger scale. Glad to see people are interested in these. :)

The ultimate goal is to eventually make a hero version with the top ring, bottom ring, sets of 4 petals, and vacuum formed orb in the center with sounds/lights, but I just don't have the time or resources at the moment (or the technical know-how, but I'm trying to learn.)

I am still interested in a painted non-hero version, even if the price goes up a little. :)

Speaking from personal experience, once you've done a couple, you'll have your paint process down pat. :)

AN UPDATE because I promise this project isn't dead in the water. I was commissioned to build a set of Hunter S2 armor and some Omega gear for a dad and his daughter by Halloween a month ahead of time, so my printers and paint time had been fully booked for October and I was not able to make any progress on this.

I've printed a new PB today, and I think I've got a solid way to paint it with tiny little stencils (prepping it today, I've got a wind advisory and my little cardboard painting booth might as well be a sail on my balcony so we're waiting it out).
Stencils!

I'll probably list a small limited run later this week to test the waters a bit, still debating on a range of $50-$75 for the painted version after a maker friend yelled at me for the original low-price I was going to do, and testing this process will determine the final price.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back