Interest Guardians of the Galaxy/Ravagers Baseball Cap

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Did this for fun today, and thought I would gauge the interest for a potential run. My SHIELD hats turned out 4 successful runs, so I thought there might be an audience for this:

20140912_200153_zpssvhx38un.jpg

This will be done a little differently than my SHIELD hats. Those were embroidered patches on my home machine, then sewn onto a blank hat. These hats will be done on a professional machine, embroidered directly to the hat. I'm also working on having the emblem raised rather than just a flat embroidery.

I need a minimum of 15 orders to make this happen. Otherwise it isn't worth the setup fee :)

If we get the necessary interest, this will most likely happen mid- to late-October.

Cost will most likely be the same as my SHIELD hats, $35 domestic, $38 international.

If you're interested, post here please!

14. Reserved
15. Reserved

Last edited:
What types of hats would be available? Fitted, mesh back, etc? Different colors or would you be sticking with red/gold? I might be interested pending further details.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back