Han Solo Holster - Screen Accurate Pattern

Many thanks for the reply . I’ve read this and other threads ( this being the most comprehensive) and am kinda up to speed now.
There’s one other image that I can’t locate . Maybe you have one , to complete my pattern for the actual holster , I could do with a picture of the gun in the holster , showing how deep the trigger guard sinks into the holster . I’m only really interested in new hope . Does this photo exist ?

The Return of the Jedi holster (Yoke & Holster - the belt is different) are the same used in ANH.

The DL-44 is a different design however and likely sits slightly higher than the ANH version because of the way the scope connects and muzzle.
The photo below should give you a bit to go on though. You can reference this to some of the ANH costume test photos floating around.

xoPi03h.png

D4588066-81FE-4188-A55B-6D970B07B298.pngThis is the best photo I’ve found of the boxes. I know they’ve not been identified yet, so I guess I’m going to have to scratch build them . I’ll post photos of my holster pattern next week , I’m wet forming it from 3 mm veg tan leather .

I’ve been a member here long enough to understand the rules on necroposting , but like others, I feel this thread still has legs and needs keeping alive .
I’m starting on ANH belt build , and am hunting for greeblies , anh specific. I have the green sparklets canister, and wondered if the squareish resistor things in the two pouches behind the sparklets tube have ever been identified , or does everyone just “ approximate” them .
Are there any hi res photos of the tops of the resistors ?
Cheers .
These are the best reference images I've been able to pull on the relay greeblies over the years.

Attachments

• Han ANH Belt Greeblies.jpeg
    Han ANH Belt Greeblies.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Han_ANH_Belt Tools.jpeg
    Han_ANH_Belt Tools.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 87

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back