Hand crafted Stark Industries mug

BATGIRL

I decided to make my own version of the STARK Industries coffee mug. It is handpainted by me and after I apply the glaze to the cup I will have it fired. These are photos of it in progress and I will post some photos when completed. I am also working on a RoboCop / OCP mug that will also be all handpainted...

As promised these are the pictures of the Robocop/ OCP coffee mug. I have also added pictures of a travel mug I did of Robby the Robot. These are just painted and have not been glazed yet. They should be done sometime next week.

Thanks for the compliments. They have all been glazed and should be done sometime next week. I will post photos when they are complete.

I received my cups back from firing and except for a couple of "goobies" that apparently were picked up during the firing process in the kiln, they came out pretty good... I also added an extra handpainted item with the cups...

Wow, you did a great job on those!
I was surprised you didn't go with "Your coffee is ready" for the Robby quote though!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back