harry potter,advanced potion making

giergia

hello everyone :)

so i really want to make the advanced potion making book but all i can find is the cover of the book :/ there are so many people that have many pages of the book but they won't publish them cause they bought it or took them 2 years or so to make the whole book and they don't want to give me any of the pages.i have contacted so many people and somehow after hours of searching i ended up here :) i looked so many posts on this site and there is this one here http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=155254 .

so many things on this post!!i looked everything and almost every link that is related to advanced potion making book is broken or expired or redirects me to another post on this site with links that have nothing to do with the book so...

can anyone help me find pages from the inside of the advanced potion making book and help me finish it please? :D

Generally, most of the people made their Advanced Potion Making book just with screen-grabbed references and after filling some pages with screen-accuarate content they filled the rest of the book with hand-made content (content made by them).

So I suggest you do the same thing. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back