Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Here are some pictures of an item I found for sale. I can't afford it so I saved the pictures hoping to use them to make my own one day. The watermarks are the sellers, so I can't remove them, but they are a good starting point for someone wanting to make their own.

@SchubroProductions: going off of the programme book it 3 1/2'' x 9 1/2''

From looking at the Programme book the pages that are missing in the programme book that was posted by teecrooz are: The black and Red letter, Bulgaria v. Ireland (both pages), ticket, and Flags

This is one prop I might go head and make. The only problem I have is I don't know how I'm going to do the plastic cover, spine, back, and pages. Got any ideas?

I've finished this prop a while ago, ((really hard work on this.:lol Hope I knew it'd be up for sale.)) But only the paper version, that is like the one that comes in the book, was printed. Never really found a way to make the plastic cover and the protector plastic inside. I've made the tickets too:
1z1s46f.jpg

Here you go two pics of the inside, in case you go ahead to make it, could be helpful.
nl4i6u.jpg

6zmut1.jpg

Yeh i bought Harry Potter Film Wizardry and it has a STACK of things that i've been looking for, for months now! The miniature paper props inside aren't very S.A but are good enough for me! :)

@Berkly247: Humm they are S.A. The one that wrote the book had the art dept. help but the book together as he says in the book. There only two things wrong with two different props and that the M.M. and the Proclamations.
@Monsters_05: great job, how much? and you have a few extra pages in it that are not in to book any reason why?
@SchubroProductions: I tryed using the book from HPFW you have to move two things on the cover and a number of things on the back cover. It would be a lot of work to have to switch thing around. I don't know if it worth it. since the hard part would be the plastic as pointed out by Monsters_05

@Norbert, I believe there are two different programs, the blue one with the circle surrounded by country names and the green, orange, and blue checkered one. Its the same as the posters also.
@Monsters_05, great job. Even the tickets look great. I wish film wizardry also came with a ticket, it would've been cool.

Thanks guys! The pages on my program, are the same that are on the real non-plastic version. Those extra are for the plastic covered one.

I found a Diggory button out there somewhere, cant remember, but here it is swirled. I am working on the Potter stinks one.

enjoy.

thomas;)

cedtwirl.jpg

@Bear: damn you Bear I have a new project know *shakes fist* CURSE YOU!!!
These are cool, thanks for posting them :)

Anytime:), that's my job, just when you think your finished, I will pop up with something else that you just have to make:lol.

Here's another Harry Potter website I found, I think it's the one where I found those button pics. Either way, it has a lot of big pics of some very well-made fan made props.

TheYakShack Forum - Index

@Bear: wish they had a better pic of the viktor button can't make out what it says :( if you run across any others let me know

@PhoenixVader: great Potter Stinks I think I am going to have to wear it on my robe at an upcoming con :) :) I have a friend that plays Potter this will be so fun! thanks :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back