Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Henriko2

Well, post whatever you have : )
I'm currently working on the Marauders Map, I tought about buying the Noble one, but shipping charges are way too high overseas to Europe.
Here's what I've got so far.

If anyone got something else or would like to help me with the map, please chime in :)
I'll post the finished version when or if I'm ever done :p

The Noble Collection map is not accurate and to small.

Keep in mind that all the text used as walls inside is just a few words repeated over and over again.
The inner folds will have the pop up stairs and there are a few smaller flip pieces.
A lot going on in the middle section.

It should be 18" high and each panel is 4" wide total of 56" when open.

Check out the Marauders Map thread I started years ago, another member here confirmed my measurements with actual pieces of the map from collectors card.

All my pix are gone but others are still posted.

D6

The Noble Collection map is not accurate and to small.

Keep in mind that all the text used as walls inside is just a few words repeated over and over again.
The inner folds will have the pop up stairs and there are a few smaller flip pieces.
A lot going on in the middle section.

It should be 18" high and each panel is 4" wide total of 56" when open.

Check out the Marauders Map thread I started years ago, another member here confirmed my measurements with actual pieces of the map from collectors card.

All my pix are gone but others are still posted.

D6
Thanks alot!
It sure will help:)

Good luck with the map. I know it was attempted, but given up as too difficult. The Noble map, while not entirely accurate, seemed the way to go for many—myself included.

Yes the Noble map is pretty nice, although inaccurate. For an unfolded display you need a huge frame :lol

@division6: hm strange I searched through the forum but couldn't find the fire sign.
Did anyone saved the file and could sent it to me? Thanks in advance.

If anyone has free paper props from the movie wanted posters, News paper pages. Currently im keen on replicating the Monster Book of Monsters. Im going to start on the cover but when it comes to the pages .... :confused I only have one reference pic of the pages but what do the others look like and has anyone got more pics or free paper props? Harry Potter Pictures, Images and Graphics

I have this as a reference shot
wanted4.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back