Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

wtd harry potter paper props

hello to all, i am looking for the acceptance letter of hogwarts,permission for visit to hogsmeade letter,others papers props...., it's to make a table with paper props in march in france for a sci fi event
thanks for your help

Re: wtd harry potter paper props

hello to all, i am looking for the acceptance letter of hogwarts,permission for visit to hogsmeade letter,others papers props...., it's to make a table with paper props in march in france for a sci fi event
thanks for your help

Check one of the free paper prop thread stickies, it should be in there somewhere, just don't remember where..

Here are pictures of the Hogmeade-Permission:
image.php
[/url][/IMG]
image.php
[/url][/IMG]

Sorry, Not an original prop. I have a feeling they where given away as part of one of the premiers or something (I remember Juno or someone saying they had some problems when doing their ticket as they originally based their design on a Premier ticket).

If you look at a HD screenshot from a film you can see differences between the Screen Used one and that one, eg the Diamond like pattern that connects the corners together, on the real ticket it is more like semi-circles

That image is also distributed on several pieces of WB merchandise like Harry Potter Wall Art and I also have a Card copy that came out of a book.

http://www.harrypotterwallart.com/spells-artifacts/london-to-hogwarts-ticket

For a replica, as a design it is fairly good (ignoring text layout) but must be used with caution if you base your replica on it :)

Tom

Oh, thanks.I was sure that it was an original prop.

Sorry, Not an original prop. I have a feeling they where given away as part of one of the premiers or something (I remember Juno or someone saying they had some problems when doing their ticket as they originally based their design on a Premier ticket).

If you look at a HD screenshot from a film you can see differences between the Screen Used one and that one, eg the Diamond like pattern that connects the corners together, on the real ticket it is more like semi-circles

That image is also distributed on several pieces of WB merchandise like Harry Potter Wall Art and I also have a Card copy that came out of a book.

http://www.harrypotterwallart.com/spells-artifacts/london-to-hogwarts-ticket

For a replica, as a design it is fairly good (ignoring text layout) but must be used with caution if you base your replica on it :)

Tom

Coop prop to buy, but I like ones I have found here better for some reason. Perhaps because of the text layout? anyways, thx for the link!

Cirian

Man.. I want that one! any chance of it being a free paper prop?
i am looking for this too with the letter of admission to harry for hogwarts, if someome can post them for free download it will be fine
thanks for your help:rolleyes or what is tne name of the police used to do them, and wher can i find it

i'm searching for the wand label not the one on the top but the one with the number on it please if anyone got it he post it here please !!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back