Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

original-yp4e40fbb60a2217.14835626-Harry+Potter+and+the+Half+Blood+Prince+%282009%29.jpeg

original-yp4e40fbb5f355d5.43192526-Harry+Potter+and+the+Half+Blood+Prince+%282009%29.jpeg

Hope this intrigues someone :)

so i found this box on the side of the road

i was thinking of staining it/painting it and make it look harry potter-ish and possibly putting the prop replica books in it..

do any of you have any ideas on what to do with it

Awesome find, I'd recommend trying to getting some stain remover to remove the ink, unscrew the plastic and if it doesn't have them already add two hinges. It'd look great with a dark stain and maybe a handle on each side, like the kind you can get from a kitchen store. I'd also line the box with a nice fabric, Gryffindor colours of course, but that's just me. Keep us updated with what you do, I look forward to your progress on this project.

so i found this box on the side of the road

i was thinking of staining it/painting it and make it look harry potter-ish and possibly putting the prop replica books in it..

do any of you have any ideas on what to do with it

Oh, that is a fantastic box to find on the side of the road! It looks like there may be a hidden bottom or something (doesn't seem as deep on the inside as it looks from the outside). I agree that you should take that plastic thing off the top and line the inside with something. It would be great for books or potions. I have made a number of (smaller) potions trunks over the years, and they look terrific!

thanks for the ideas!

think ill have to go to walmart this weekend and see what i find

theres also a piece of wood thats hold the top up might take them off might not.. i like the idea that i can see inside..

put some of the props in there just to see what it would look like.. deff taking off the plastic..

keep the ideas coming :thumbsup

@iloveseamus: nice find with the box, should be a fun project. The Beedle the bard book looks good.

@lark16: the back of the Hogwarts Express luggage tag probably has a few lines on it for the name and contact info of the person whose luggage it is attached to.

bfd

I'm working on some books so I can fill up my trunk, love all the book covers, hope more will be put on here soon:

An antique seller sold this one on the internet:

As a reference, took my picture in bad light, the colors are almost exactly the same.

Now I'm working on the right hogwarts logo, can't find it anywhere.

What a great idea! It would be awesome to make a container for all of the potter goodies :D looking forward to seeing more updates.

made a animated Gif for the pics posted earlier by someone else on the forum if someone knows let me know so i can give credit to them.

enjoy

998634cb8f1f16190a91add6c90957b0.gif

here's a scan of the back of the tag from the noble harry potter box i copied this from the forum. it was scanned by another member so all credit goes to them just passing along a little help.

tag2.jpg

Last edited:
I took a look at the link and yep some of those items are things I have posted on this thread. I do not recall giving Celinely permission to post those items on her page on DeviantART and there is no Celinely here at rpf so have asked her to remove them from that page.

The other stuff is definitely from Hinkypunk and few others from this thread.

I realize that once stuff is posted here it can end up anywhere for any purpose but I would really like to keep my stuff here if at all possible.

And certainly if someone posts anything that is not made/created/written/etc. by them to a page they have somewhere else they should give credit to the original author or at the very least the site where they got it from. (That's just my opinion...not a lecture. :lol)

bfd

I reported her, and all the things she posted from here. I left her messages too.:love she will have a nice suprise waiting when she logs on again... though she is only a new member (2 months acording to her profile).

I wonder if the fat that I will dob people in (if they deserve it) and find it satisfying to see people get what they deserve, is why the sorting hat put me in slytherin? (just got into pottermore!) and I suppose I have a desire to prove myself somewhat...

see you in a week, Im off to melbourne in the morning- a whole 1 hour plane ride away!:)

I can't wait to take the sorting hat, but, I'm so dearest on getting into Gryffindor that I'll lie on any question that I have a non Gryffindor answer for. I'd love to take the quiz again, honestly, just to find out what I REALLY am, but for pottermore, I need Gryffindor.

I can't wait to take the sorting hat, but, I'm so dearest on getting into Gryffindor that I'll lie on any question that I have a non Gryffindor answer for. I'd love to take the quiz again, honestly, just to find out what I REALLY am, but for pottermore, I need Gryffindor.

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but I can tell you with all certainty that there is NO way to lie on the sorting in Pottermore. I got in a couple of weeks ago. There's no way to lie. There's no way to predict. You can't cheat this test like you can other sorting tests. Having said that, I'll end with saying that Pottermore is REALLY fun and cool! I look forward to some RPF people getting in! My Pottermore name is WormwoodNimbus96.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back