Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

I'm still working on the decrees. It turns out to be a really extensive project. It involves a lot of research. So far I have created 41 decrees (including variants). As already mentioned, there are differences between the decrees from the MinaLima print products, those shown on the studio tour and those actually used in the film. A major difference is the text at the bottom. Mostly a 5-liner at MinaLima. The decrees of the studio tour have 6 lines. Now I have also discovered one with 7 lines. Through my research I have a rough idea what the 6th line could be. But so far I haven't been able to find an official source that confirms it. Now I'm probably on the right track. If anyone owns "The Magic of Mina Lima" and would like to help me out, I would need a better resolution of the yellow marked texts. Many thanks in advance.
Here are the images that you requested. I also added a video. Looks the very bottom teeny-tiny lines are just gibberish, possibly placeholders for what ultimately ended up in the movie (not sure if it was changed for the film or if they actually used these graphics).

I also made a video because sometimes it's difficult having such a close-up image. There are two images in the body and one image and one video attached.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• HPGraphics.mp4
    5.8 MB
  • IMG_8382.jpg
    IMG_8382.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8383.jpg
    IMG_8383.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Many, many thanks for the effort and work you have put in. The text doesn't really make sense, but it's not a placeholder either. Variants with 5 and 6 lines can be found in the film, and the exact text was used. I also found a variant with 7 lines that simply repeats line 6. I have now reached over 60 decrees (including variants) and it is getting increasingly difficult to find good reference photos. At the moment I am looking for good reference pictures for the decrees: 14, 101, 103, 72 and 58. These can be found in the Studio Tour Tokyo. However, it is difficult to find pictures that show the upper left or right corner of the "decree wall" legibly. For 72 and 58, I am less interested in the text than in the fonts. If anyone makes a lucky find, I would be grateful to hear about it. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• lost.png
    lost.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Many, many thanks for the effort and work you have put in. The text doesn't really make sense, but it's not a placeholder either. Variants with 5 and 6 lines can be found in the film, and the exact text was used. I also found a variant with 7 lines that simply repeats line 6. I have now reached over 60 decrees (including variants) and it is getting increasingly difficult to find good reference photos. At the moment I am looking for good reference pictures for the decrees: 14, 101, 103, 72 and 58. These can be found in the Studio Tour Tokyo. However, it is difficult to find pictures that show the upper left or right corner of the "decree wall" legibly. For 72 and 58, I am less interested in the text than in the fonts. If anyone makes a lucky find, I would be grateful to hear about it. Thank you in advance.
A friend is going in november, he can take your photos, insert a blablabla in everything until there lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back