Harry Potter: Hogwarts Textbooks

Hi There. Im looking for printable covers of 4 Hogwarts schoolbooks for my daughters birthday party.
The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

I see all of these titles on your list and I am desperately hoping you can help me out. I do not have the talent or skill to create these in time for the party. please save our Flourish and Blotts from having paper bag covers with sharpie marker titles !

Hi There. Im looking for printable covers of 4 Hogwarts schoolbooks for my daughters birthday party.
The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

I see all of these titles on your list and I am desperately hoping you can help me out. I do not have the talent or skill to create these in time for the party. please save our Flourish and Blotts from having paper bag covers with sharpie marker titles !

The should all be listed on here, http://www.therpf.com/f64/list-harry-potter-free-paper-props-rpf-where-find-them-155254/

Does anyone know of pdfs available for the internal pages of The Standard Book of Spells, 1000 Magical Herbs and Fungi, Advanced Potion Making, and/or The Monster Book of Monsters? Thank you :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back