Harry potter page to screen

So i bought this book as a christmas gift and at night my dog got into it and tore up the binding. I have used this forum before to make harry potter book replicas and was wondering if i could do the same to this and just rebind it that way. The main thing i'm wondering is if any one has a HQ image of this books binding.

Do you need a picture of the binding technique or do you mean a photo of the cover? Because if you just need the cover, the easy route would be to scan the parts you do have, then flip/mirror them to fill in the missing spots...

I got Page To Screen for Christmas!:thumbsup
Fortunately mine wasn't damaged so, no, I don't know how you could fix it other than print the missing parts out and foil it, since the cover is foiled.
Hope that helps!
Alexander:lol

so you want a picture of that part of the cover, so you can stick it over the damaged part? I do have the book, but the RPF is having issues for me at the moment- I can try to get a scan though.

here's the scans if you want them!

Attachments

• img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 52
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    676.4 KB · Views: 46
  • img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 50
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back