Harry Potter "Pictures Book" Pages - Offered by Hagrid

DAILYPotter

Hello (Forgive my approximate English) I'm going to post my progress of my reproduction of the "Harry Potter's Pictures Book" offered by Hagrid. My sources are naturally movies, the book based on some references taken at the HP tour in England.

Photo of the Cover:

tuj.png

Photos of pages inside:

vlcsnap-2012-07-19-20h56m04s83.png
vlcsnap-2012-07-19-20h56m45s79.png

I already have to create the layout, I think of printing it several pages and to age them with some coffee, then to print the various photos of the book on some paper photo, that I aged slightly, and that I would stick on places to reserve. On the other hand (We perceive certain pages with one printing) of the style cobwebs. If somebody has suggestions go there.

The translucent cobweb paper was used in old photo albums (I seem to remember my mother having an album with similar paper in) I have no idea where to get it from but I did find this image on shutterstock.

stock-photo--old-paper-with-cobweb-pattern-background-texture-14360170.jpg

It looks like the same pattern.

Peter

Excellent, it is the closest thing has my opinion. I have recreate the inside:

rrg.png

Photos main view in movies : I think of using it others to fill the whole album, as this Harry had to add it his own photos.

Famille Potter.png James et Lily Potter.jpg rrr.png

Re: Harry Potter "Pictures Book" Pages - Offered by Hagrid

Here are some pages which I have to add to the Pictures Book :)

Patern.png

For worked the cover, it seems to me that some brown leather would do.
It would be enough to give to him its exact shape, and to add gilts.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back