Harry Potter Quibbler Pages etc...

Just saw your completed Quibbler. Amazing work. Any chance you'll be uploading a high res version of all the pages? And how did you manage to get the back of Dumbledore's will, I can only find the front page.

Just saw your completed Quibbler. Amazing work. Any chance you'll be uploading a high res version of all the pages? And how did you manage to get the back of Dumbledore's will, I can only find the front page.

its not already finish,..i want to find the Vintage Scroll that orginaly using like in film for the will its all Dummy text,..the readable only is the front and the second :)

Oh, it still looks amazing. It's not finished? Makes more sense now because one of your recent previews shows a numbered 22 page of a quibbler and I was just sitting there trying to figure where the other 21 pages were but you seem to have only made a few. Still think it looks great. Any chance you could upload the dummy version anyway?

Absolutely stunning!! Is there any chance you'll upload the pages here in high-res or as a larger image? I'm endeavoring to make myself a Quibbler and would be eternally grateful if you did.

thanks,..but a little busy now,..i can't post because im not in my own PC
very big file to transfer,..soon i will post it,..:)

here's my update for my quibbler
quibbler_by_jhadha-d4zscjr.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back