Help needed identifying Ray Gun!

I have this pic in my files titled "EFC pistol."

Attachments

• EFC Pistol.jpg
    EFC Pistol.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 92
I have this pic in my files titled "EFC pistol."
Well then...there it is.

Earth Final Conflict. Thanks to Krel and Mike J. for figuring it out. I salute your vast archives.
I never watched this series, the look of it never really appealed to me. I guess now I'll have to check it out just to actually see for myself. I bought this blindly not knowing what is was from. I've been meaning to give a good painting for a very long time now.

Well then...there it is.

Earth Final Conflict. Thanks to Krel and Mike J. for figuring it out. I salute your vast archives.
I never watched this series, the look of it never really appealed to me. I guess now I'll have to check it out just to actually see for myself. I bought this blindly not knowing what is was from. I've been meaning to give a good painting for a very long time now.

Doesn't seem to be any of the Earth Final Conflict weapons that Google throws up though. So long since I've seen it that I can't remember anything specific....

Yeah, I looked on Google as well and didn't see it. Maybe it wasn't used in many episodes. I'd still feel better seeing it with my own eyes. One day I'll get around to watching that series...maybe. The series had a production quality that was never very appealing to me, I don't know why.

I have to admit that I never watched the show much after the first season, and I don't remember seeing it in the show. But I did see the silver version of the pistol in a photo of the show's props, when they were selling off the props from the show.

David.

Well this is still in rough condition from when I got it. I'd laugh if it's screen-used. I may never know. I intend to keep this in my collection anyway. Thanks for your help guys.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back