help with Harry potter acceptance letter envelope

rorschach999

Sr Member
Hi all,

I have an A3 Printer and for the life of me I'm unable to get the envelope to print at the rght size, if anyone out there would do me a favour and create and a3 sheet with it on htere ready for me to print cut out and assemble I'd be most grateful, I have tried around 30 times now and i'm not giving up I just need help,

I have also posted this in the harry potter section.

thanks

Here's a PDF

Resolution is probably not great at this size, best to use this as a template and drop some higher resolution artwork over it. Will fit an A4 letter folded in half.

I used the same template just the other day, the hogwarts symbol came out a tad grainy, but it's good.

That's good to hear, it's my blog the template comes from ;). I could probably be convinced to make vector artwork available for RPFers.

Last edited:
That's good to hear, it's my blog the template comes from ;). I could probably be convinced to make vector artwork available for RPFers.

Awesome, thanks for the template, and also the fonts, it came out really well when I made it, then I destroyed an envelope by messing up the seal :(

I did all my letter and envelope on Linen Paper, and while it's a tad softer than parchment, it still looks great.

I hope you are basically planning on charging for the printing and assembling service only.

I've made a ton of them for family members. I printed them on my toner based machine on linnen/parchment paper directly. Looks fantastic. I bought a Hogwarts wax sealer on amazon. And I hand write the name and info with an actual ink dipper calligraphy pen. I print out the info on regular paper and copy it on the envelope i hand cut and fold and seal. It's a process to do but it looks super authentic

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back