heroes guns

Those guns are custom made by Strayer Voight Infinity http://www.sviguns.com/

They have a very hefty price tag of over $4000 US. They are quite happy to answer questions, they even sent a picture of the firearm (turns out they were also used in the Magnum P.I. remake). More info can be found at the Heroes Wiki.

Hope this helps!

is anyone here able to ID those sweet chrome and gold company guns from heroes?...skott

Last edited:
thanks...hopefully i'll be able to find an airsoft that's close enough that i can modify...skott

Last edited:
The gun used in Miami Vice was the SV Tiki... It's actually an $8000 gun if you go with the Titanium build. SV makes arguably the best 1911 platform guns there are, but you do pay for that...

Yeah, having never seen the Miami Vice film, I'm just going off of what the rep at SV told me. They sent me a photo of the firearms, it had two of them and they said that the other was seen in Miami Vice. It must've been the Tiki!

I'd repost it, but recent attempts to receive their permission have failed, and I don't want to incur anyone's wrath. If they get back to me on the matter you all will be the first to know.

Good info to have. I wish I had an extra $4000 around so I could own one of those firearms, by all reviews SV makes some pretty sweet guns.

The gun used in Miami Vice was the SV Tiki... It's actually an $8000 gun if you go with the Titanium build. SV makes arguably the best 1911 platform guns there are, but you do pay for that...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back