Holy Grail of Potter Props?

I don't know i mean i love every single prop from the series i mean I love the triwizard cup, the golden egg, every single graphics (candy container, books, newspapers and magazines) the firebolt, sword of godric gryffindor i guess the sword

I agree that there are just so many extraordinary props from the HP series that it is practically impossible to pick only a few. I love all the wizard portraits and paintings, all the Quidditch stuff, all the books and potions etc.. But one prop I love that no one ever mentions is the Jack-in-the Box boggart...I think that is one of the scariest pieces ever. One of these days I have to get around to making a replica of it...of course a smaller one.

jackinboxboggart.jpg

Books, Daily Prophets and Quibblers-I am a total bookworm! an original wooden wand would be amazing, too!

the tapestries are actually modified replicas of a series of tapestries called "lady and the unicorn" which currently is on display at the clune museum in paris, and there are replicas available online

- - - Updated - - -

someone on etsy is actually selling those candles the name of the etsy user is darknessvoid

I love the wizard chess sets although you don't see them much in the films.
I also like the potion bottles.
Oh and the props used for the feasts in the great hall are amazing too!

I was really impressed with the level of detail in the film. From the grand to the tiny, nothing was overlooked.

I would say for me, two of the most iconic things would be the owl lectern in the great hall and the eagle leading to Dumbledore's office.

Wandering round the studio tour though I was like a kid in a candy shop, I loved everything.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back