Question How to change an interest thread to a run thread

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, I am currently running an interest thread and here is my dilemma. I have only received one person who would confirm to buy the item and I was looking for 10 people to commit before starting a run. The issue is I have currently picked up enough orders from other forums to make this run. Obviously I can not include those people on the interest list due to the fact they are not members here. How should I progress with this? I did not want to just close the thread and go directly yo the individual because I do believe that would be a violation of the rules. Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing the feedback!

Hello, I am currently running an interest thread and here is my dilemma. I have only received one person who would confirm to buy the item and I was looking for 10 people to commit before starting a run. The issue is I have currently picked up enough orders from other forums to make this run. Obviously I can not include those people on the interest list due to the fact they are not members here. How should I progress with this? I did not want to just close the thread and go directly yo the individual because I do believe that would be a violation of the rules. Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing the feedback!
Edit the first post in the thread and change the prefix to limited or unlimited run. Then just have your list with the user name from here and then list the other spots as "other forum", then just track the progress as you normally would so that the one member can be kept up to date on the status of their item. It will also give others here the opportunity to join the run (if you are allowing that to happen). If you are not expanding the run size, just add "run closed" at the end of your thread title.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back