HP Paper Props that I've Made and Other Collections

Ooh. Great work on the new DP's and the new quibbler pages. Any chance you'll be putting them up in the forum? Oh, and where did you manage to get the inside pages for Advanced Potion Making if you don't mind me asking?

Update for my Advance Potion Book :) pages

7498477678_39afa21773_z.jpg

7498479850_961fa65912_z.jpg

7498482692_7b098ae5bb_z.jpg

7498484696_8597ce934e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Really wonderful to see pics of all u have done!!!! makes me more anxious that i am waitng to get 2 of ECL books!!! one will be Snaped ;) the other one will be new.

Gracias Jhadha

Really wonderful to see pics of all u have done!!!! makes me more anxious that i am waitng to get 2 of ECL books!!! one will be Snaped ;) the other one will be new.

Gracias Jhadha

that would be awsome to have snape book,..im sure you will enjoy, flicker pages,..:thumbsup

hi there!
i love the props you've made, but how do you get the inside of 'advanced potion making'? i want to make ik myself, and then i saw yours, which is really cool!

hi there!
i love the props you've made, but how do you get the inside of 'advanced potion making'? i want to make ik myself, and then i saw yours, which is really cool!

Real simple.
U go to the top of the bar and look for the "Search" button, once u find it u click it. In the window u type something like " Advanced potion book " or some thing similar. u look at the different options, read them and most likely u will find what u are looking for u.

The search engine will be a good friend, dont be afraid to use it. Actually it is best to use it and if u dont find what u are looking for ask a direct question in a appropriate thread about said subject.

To save u the trouble of useing the search engine click here

http://www.therpf.com/f13/harry-potter-advanced-potion-making-book-bound-135486/

Great advice TK-2126...just thought I would add, if you click on "Show Posts" it will show all individual posts for your search string and you can narrow down what you are looking for even further.

bfd

thanks TK and bfd,..so here's my update for my new collection props.

here's my large size of DP's that i've made,..
7594591108_4bba0e66b3_z.jpg

7601082642_23146e53da_z.jpg

7594594884_c49f3c69f5_z.jpg

and here's my progress work of MPP by bfd,..

7594582386_4b0c20ac90_z.jpg

Hey!

What a beautiful collection! I was wondering if you maybe could PM or share your Daily Prophets? I've been looking for good Prophets for a while now and yours certainly are A-list ones! :)

Could you? I understand if you don't want to, but I'd really love to use your editions!

Just let me know what you decide :D

thanks,..lynx0099

and thanks for removing the Post :) all HP props here's is hard to find
and hard to buy, and i trying to have one so i make it own by my self specially the wand :) and thanks for ecl, Hinky, bfd and others for sharing threre other props :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back