I need a photo of these boots from easterncoastcostumes/911buycostumes

Egon Spengler

Master Member
I need photos of the jedi like boots from there. Need photos of the front back and sides.

1404BK_200_.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
I dont have pics, but I do have the boots, and if your thinking of using them for your Vader, they work great. Im assuming you like them cuz of the size of your foot and the price of the boot, with the shin armor on they look just fine. and they zip up the side so getting them on and off is easy. The inside cushion is comfortable but I put cushioned inserts in anyway so they would be super comfy. Hope this helps a little.

I too have been interested in those boots, but it is the zipper part that bothers me. How visible/obvious is the zipper?

I have a pair of the brown, but no pics... plus I added a bunch of stuff to make them suitable Anakin boots for Halloween (yes, I know far from screen accurate).

But honestly... it's a zipper that runs up the side... it's not hidden. It's in plain sight. It is black though.

The sizes do seem to run a bit small though. They are not leather and are costume boots, so don't try to run a couple of miles in them though.

The sizes do seem to run a bit small though. They are not leather and are costume boots, so don't try to run a couple of miles in them though.
They're more than a bit small, more like a full size. I normally wear a 10-1/2 US, so I bought a pair size 11. They barely fit (too tight), so I'd say their size 11 is closer to a US size 10 (unless the pair I received were simply mis-labeled). I wore them for about 5 minutes, then took them off and stored them in the closet; haven't worn them since. (In fact, if you can use them PM me and I'll cut you a heck of a deal. ;))

As far as their durability, I've read posts on other forums from costumers who wore them to one convention and they were already coming apart at the seams. :rolleyes If you're looking for something long-term, I'd suggest spending the extra cash to get a better quality pair of boots.

Zombie_61: Can you PLEASE take some photos of them for me? Thanks!

i live right down the street from their retail store. in theory i could stop in and take pics if none of the folks that have them want to.

they aren't great quality... they look good, but aren't really durable at all.

as far as the pics from those angles... they sorta look just like you'd expect. big zipper down the side, seam up the back.

i live right down the street from their retail store. in theory i could stop in and take pics if none of the folks that have them want to.

they aren't great quality... they look good, but aren't really durable at all.

as far as the pics from those angles... they sorta look just like you'd expect. big zipper down the side, seam up the back.

If you could do that that would be great! :) Thanks!

These are fine for a display but don't even think about trooping in them. They will fall apart after two wearings... and I am speaking from experience.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back