Identification needed of prop replica "accessories"

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, this is probably a very long shot, but I discovered two pieces of "packaging" that came with a prop replica, but I can not remember where these belong too. It's one small narrow red ribbon and a foam white disc of about 7,5 cm. They might belong together or not, I'm not sure...

Does someone know what prop replica these items came with? I know this is very, VERY vague, but maybe there are people here on the forum that bought the exact same replica and still remember that replica came with these items. I assume it was part of the packaging.

So let's see if this post get me somewhere to identify where these things belong too. ;)

1712678540126.jpeg

17126785401262.jpg

So, I noticed marks on the white foam and changed the offset to bring out the marks. Something with a non-round base, maybe some kind of "feet".

Yes, the foam was indeed used to place the prop on top of it while shipping, I think. So it's not from a gun or a large prop (like helmets, swords, whatever...). It has to be from something rather small, like a golden snitch or something a little bigger.

My only hope actually is to find someone here who bought exactly the same prop and remembers these items being used when shipping or something like that...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back