Limited Run IM Mark XVI - Nightclub Helmet from 3D (Fiberglass Cast)

skylu3Design

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,

This Mark XVI helmet size is fall between my Mark 17 Heart breaker and Mark 42, and should fit well with 23.5~Max24 inch (head shape and ear width depending).

It would be cast in fiberglass for face plate and helmet, PU fiber for back piece.
The kit comes with fully trimmed and grey primed and price would be $255 + shipping + PayPal.

Fiberglasscasting_0001_CastSample4_zps160bf105.jpg

Fiberglasscasting_0003_CastSample2_zpsbea64afc.jpg

Fiberglasscasting_0002_CastSample3_zps0901cc90.jpg

7815FBE7-5430-41A8-A7D4-35CEC7E8F6C3_zpsvtbkyoxx.jpg

Please PM me if you like to know more info and interest to get one of it :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark XVI - NightClub Helmet from 3D Printed (with Special Offer Price)

Anyone like this design?
I think that any of the iron man marks design from movie is just perfect and filled with art sense :thumbsup
This is only for special offer price;) if I have enough interest and confirmed sit to cover molding material price will be back to $255+Shipping:)

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark XVI - NightClub Helmet from 3D Printed (with Special Offer Price)

This is a great design and one of my favorite designs. But if you look at some pics I have here Anthony_Stark_(Earth-199999)_with_Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XVI_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_00.jpg ironman-nightclub-icon.jpgThe face plate has these tear like markings on the eyes. Not sure if you already did those. Your model is a little hard to see. Other than that, your helmet is superb!

Iron Man Mark XVI - NightClub Helmet from 3D Printed (with Special Offer Price)

This is a great design and one of my favorite designs. But if you look at some pics I have here View attachment 272248 View attachment 272249The face plate has these tear like markings on the eyes. Not sure if you already did those. Your model is a little hard to see. Other than that, your helmet is superb!

Many thanks for the input buddy!:)
I actually did notice that portion too, sorry for the low quality rendering that cannot make the detailing stand out:p

I normally will do my best in spotting every single details within my eyes power range.. ha
I won't be lazy to model those detail out as each of the details are the art designer/ originator's effort and making this design stay unique:thumbsup

Here is the wire frame render so you will have a better understanding of the shape and shading:D

Last edited:

Ah I see better now. The eyes look fine, but I do notice that based on the pictures from the movie, the mouth/chin area looks a bit too narrow. May be difficult to wear a helmet like that. Other than that, great work and I cant wait to see a cast done of it

Ah I see better now. The eyes look fine, but I do notice that based on the pictures from the movie, the mouth/chin area looks a bit too narrow. May be difficult to wear a helmet like that. Other than that, great work and I cant wait to see a cast done of it

Ha, no worry bro.
When the helmet printed and face plate open up you should see some surprise maybe:D

Alright we will see. I'll subscribe to this thread so I wont miss it

Interested pending size once printed. Your previous mk42 helmet was way too big for me. :(

Come on guys ...... this is a great piece of art from a talented 3D modeler , members that owned his H. BREAKER helmet shall know the quality and details of this ....... more interest pls... cause i want one too....:D

Come on guys ...... this is a great piece of art from a talented 3D modeler , members that owned his H. BREAKER helmet shall know the quality and details of this ....... more interest pls... cause i want one too....:D

Thanks bro, put you on the list:)

Interested as well, pending size (and financial availability when the time comes). :)

Hey man, looking great so far! Im interested!

How many people do we have on the list so far?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back