In a suit, and ready to jump into a tumbler

doody

Sr Member
Took about 30 shots, most of which were pretty washed out by the 500 watt bulbs. These were 3 that were passable, but still washed. Very tough to take pics alone in this thing. nearly impossible to set the timer with these dern rubber gloves..Will do this again soon as the weather is now breaking into the 40's(frickin' finally). Will seek some help to get better poses, and lighting. BOB C!!! GET OVER HERE... SOS!
tumblercostume3.jpg

tumblercostume2.jpg

insidethecave.jpg

:eek that´s.... WOW!!!
amazing work! best Batman suit i´ve seen so far and the tumbler is just breathtaking! :love:thumbsup

That is Fantastic! Love the details.. The thumbler is just amazing. Great work. Or should i say BLODY FANTASTIC.

Ummmmmmmm! When will we see the "interest thread" in Junkyard?:lol:lol:lol

Nice! You ARE The Batman!!!!

P.S. Do you know Jants Sparrow over on Keep To The Code? If you are one in the same your Captain Jack busts should be superior quality!!!!!

great job!,

how does one actually get into the tumbler? there doesnt seem to be any doors??????????

z

mucho thanks guys. some answers:
Haven't driven around town like this yet. however...
Still got work to do on both car and suit. There are many finishes, and then some improvements to do. I guesstimate about 2 more yrs worth. Am trying to make the suit more functional as well. want to do a mech cape, etc.. you know really go the distance. However am at a point where most of the real grunt work is done, so it gets more fun all the time.
Part 2 of this thread will come in a few weeks. than means better quality pics, bigger pics, more suit parts, and car parts..

mucho thanks guys. some answers:
Haven't driven around town like this yet. however...
Still got work to do on both car and suit. There are many finishes, and then some improvements to do. I guesstimate about 2 more yrs worth. Am trying to make the suit more functional as well. want to do a mech cape, etc.. you know really go the distance. However am at a point where most of the real grunt work is done, so it gets more fun all the time.
Part 2 of this thread will come in a few weeks. than means better quality pics, bigger pics, more suit parts, and car parts..

freakin awesome!

I hate when you do that!! :angry

but I love it at the same time :lol

the anticipation kills me!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back