Question Incorrect JEPG????

IMG_0967.PNG
This is what I get... only on the pics I want to load!

They already have a .jpg extension so that wasn't the issue, but I am able to upload them without any problems.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Not sure why it's working on one and not the other but at least you are able to get it done.

What if your using a iPhone, for some reason it keeps happening.... I can't find a setting to do the .jpg
Look at the photo on your iphone that you are trying to upload... also in the screen shot you are providing us, it clearly states the extension is a png.
I am betting you did the following.... You first took a photo with your iphone, and it was a .jpeg, but the you decided to edit it by zooming in and then taking another screen shot to have a better cropped image (by clicking the power button and bottom button at the same time), then it converts to a png. You need to just use the actual photo you initially took. I hope that makes sense, lol.

Edit:

I am not sure if what I typed made sense... so I put together this chart. It shows how you change a jpeg into a png without even realizing it.
png.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back