Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

mind if i ask where you found the cunard ticket template as i'd like to have ago at doing one myself
I made the Cunard-White-Star Ticket from several pictures of old ones. The Cunard Ticket for the Lusitania is made from one of the surviving tickets after she sank in 1915. The tickets should go to the indiana jones paper prop archive soon

I made the Cunard-White-Star Ticket from several pictures of old ones. The Cunard Ticket for the Lusitania is made from one of the surviving tickets after she sank in 1915. The tickets should go to the indiana jones paper prop archive soon
thanks it's my next project will of course post when finished

Here I made my own Boy Scout member card for Indy. It's the style before 1916 with red issue year on it
Not printed out yet, because my printer crashed. I don't know if yow will need the duplex flip on short or long side.
When I could print it, maybe I will have to change it a little bit

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• BSA_Membership_Card_1912_A4.pdf
    675.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I also made a 1912 Boy Scout Certificate for Indy inspired by the shown original certificate from 1912

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 11-58-13 Vintage 1912 Boy Scouts Of America BSA TENDERFOOT CERTIFICAT...png
    Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 11-58-13 Vintage 1912 Boy Scouts Of America BSA TENDERFOOT CERTIFICAT...png
    515.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Boy_Scout_Certificate_of_Junior.pdf
    452.4 KB · Views: 76
Here's my Indy scout troop photo i did in photo shop plus the id's
here your photo work aged and a little smoothed ;)
I also made another style of BSA registration card. I combined your picture and the BSA-Card on a printable pdf-file

Attachments

• Junior_and_his_Troop.jpg
    Junior_and_his_Troop.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 55
  • BSA-Card_and_Picture.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Here I made my own Boy Scout member card for Indy. It's the style before 1916 with red issue year on it
Not printed out yet, because my printer crashed.

Enjoy :)
I updated the BSA 1912 Membership Card ;)

I have learned, that duplex prints don't work properly at all, because every printer has its own calibration.
Best would be to print every page seperately and manually !

Last edited:
Just finished doing this as i found the photo of Indy holding the idol wearing a suit a few weeks ago on Google but was unsure what to do with it as Rene Belloq took it from him outside the temple in Peru, so this is what i came up with NOTE THE EASTER EGG the person who wrote the article, Olympic article just a made up one to fill space .

Attachments

• np5.JPG
    np5.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 94
Just finished doing this as i found the photo of Indy holding the idol wearing a suit a few weeks ago on Google but was unsure what to do with it as Rene Belloq took it from him outside the temple in Peru, so this is what i came up with NOTE THE EASTER EGG the person who wrote the article, Olympic article just a made up one to fill space .
just a remark :)
Do you think the Government would publish such an information to the public?

New publications i've being working on

Attachments

• mag.JPG
    mag.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 56
  • mag1.JPG
    mag1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 56
  • mag2.JPG
    mag2.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 56
  • mag3.JPG
    mag3.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 56
  • mag4.JPG
    mag4.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 56
New publications i've being working on
I think I've already said this, but just in case: this thread is just impressive. Great work in investigation/research, creativity and attention to details. Congrats to all of those who amaze me with your great pieces. It makes this place anything but dull... There's always a brilliant surprise!
Just a point of view: I liked very much your idea of the covers for made up publications, Petertiger. What I would adapt is the format. I find the aesthetic very much in the fashion of current publications and less in what the publishings of the time would show (maybe the more adapted to this would be the last image, the one from the "Scientific America"). But this is just a personal taste. The idea and titles are great.
rene007, Your BSA material is just incredible for those who loved Last Crusade... I adored the picture with "Junior and his troop"... Makes me imagine their "kiddos" adventures...:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back