Indiana Jones Dial Of Destiny Props

I´m not a big fan of visiting cinemas overall...so I wanna wait and look it on Disney+ and Bluray.

What flashlight?
Ever Ready Space Beam Torch. It's true color is red however, they stripped and sprayed silver. If you look closely, you will see the difference in finishes from the Lense to the body. The Lense cover is chromed, the body is painted to match.

EDBF95E2-B9E8-4094-AC6C-FAECBFC741E0.jpeg

View attachment 1723029

Sometimes if I don't know, I just substitute a meaning. Even if I'm not right, it at least doesn't leave a void in my memory.
I took that symbol as, "You are a MALE, and you procrastinate like all males do."
It was used when he said he hadn't seen the movie yet, even though it's been out for weeks.
It was a forehead slap followed by a laughing face. Weird it didn't work.

Looking For
This alarm clock. True 60s design. Anybody an idea?
Screenshot_20230803_071256_Samsung Internet-02.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230803_071247_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20230803_071247_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg
    730.2 KB · Views: 79
I was looking for it too on ebay, I've struck out so far, thanks for the screen grabs though!

That's the spear seen in "Constantine" and a bit in "Hellboy"
The "original" lance is on display at the Imperial Treasury at the Hofburg Palace in Vienna, Austria
I made mine out of thick cardboard, wire and alluminium foil a few years ago (total lenth is 52,5 cm /aprox 21 in)
(the display case was also made by me)
If anybody wants to take a look at the "making of":

Here are some pics:

PIC32.jpg
PIC33.jpg
PIC34.jpg
PIC35.jpg

My spear of destiny, not the "fake" one like the one in the movie but like the one in the museum in Vienna, I made it with EVA foam and welding wire.
I did it the weekend before and this.
Is it possible to share the template you show in your build please

Worst case is using the hand to scale it. Madds hand takes up the gold part. trick is to see how tall Madds really is> Templates would be great though :lol:
8808C3AB-97A4-41A6-B088-340DC0F17A96.jpeg

Attachments

• lanza 02.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 121
  • lanza materiales 01.jpg
    lanza materiales 01.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 77
  • lanza piezas 01.jpg
    lanza piezas 01.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
There are a few differences on the spear head. No wire and the attachment to the shaft is a little different, however --this is certainly a great base to work off of. Thank you for sharing the template. The blade cover is a lot different as far as the face goes. The style and pattern of the cover appear to be identical.
spear.jpeg

Back