Done / Completed Indiana Jones "PROP" Challenge Coins! Individual or 3 coin set!

I just set up a new display for my existing coins and it reminded me how much I love them and want coins for the other movies...

It's been 2 years since there was anything on this thread... and I'm hoping this "bump" might make RelicMaker reconsider moving forward with more movies (if he can find the time)... Hard to believe the original run began in 2016... Where has the time gone ?

I just set up a new display for my existing coins and it reminded me how much I love them and want coins for the other movies...

It's been 2 years since there was anything on this thread... and I'm hoping this "bump" might make RelicMaker reconsider moving forward with more movies (if he can find the time)... Hard to believe the original run began in 2016... Where has the time gone ?

Shpider, I couldn’t agree with you more on wanting these for additional movie sets. I love how beautiful these turned out!

Would love to see pics for how you have them displayed?

Shpider, I couldn’t agree with you more on wanting these for additional movie sets. I love how beautiful these turned out!

Would love to see pics for how you have them displayed?

eh nothing too special... My GF got me a bunch of the frames with the stretchy plastic in different sizes for my birthday... Sorry for the glare / reflection...

All Photos - 1 of 1 (5).jpeg

eh nothing too special... My GF got me a bunch of the frames with the stretchy plastic in different sizes for my birthday... Sorry for the glare / reflection...

View attachment 1637400

Oh wow, that turned out pretty cool! Never would have thought to display them that way . I really like how that turned out .

Seeing all x4 displayed that way, really shows how incredible these turned out!!

Managed to find stray coins on Ebay and I got the whole set, including some spares... They do not come cheap.

The idol coin I found in two versions. Is the side facing one a first trial?
The Idol Coin on the left is a reject version and I went with the one on the right for production.
So, you have a very rare coin that is on the left... I believe that is the only existing one, since I don't have one in my collection. It must be the sample that I sold off years ago...

The Idol Coin on the left is a reject version and I went with the one on the right for production.
So, you have a very rare coin that is on the left... I believe that is the only existing one, since I don't have one in my collection. It must be the sample that I sold off years ago...
I really love it and it's an honour to have an early sample of yours! I also like that it's a little different. :D

And I'm glad I have all the coins in my collection now!

Cheers,
Bear

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back