Limited Run Indiana Jones 4 - Harold Oxley's Staff (with sound)

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
001.jpg

Hi Guys,
I would to show you another cool item inspired to the Indiana Jones saga! Harold Oxley’s staff!
I never seen this around but, since I never seen this anywhere… we made it!

This staff was seen in the 4th movie of the saga, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
You can see it in detail in the special feature of this movie dedicated to the prop made for the movie:

Just go at minute 2:14 to see it well!

These are some shots of the original prop:
Original.jpg

This prop is a bamboo staff, but the process to complete it is very very long.
It is a middel/big bamboo (in any case cutted to 100 cm), dehydrated for the water removal and after aged 6 months.
It was worked and processed with instruments for sound reproduction and final finishing with movie accurate pigmentation. It really sound like in the movie, with same technique used for the screen used one.

Evey staff was calibrated for a wave frequency ranges from 433mhz to 460mhz.

Staff is ready to ship. Almost 30 staff was done and ready to ship. Just allow me time to buy materials to wrap it secure for shipping, this is a BIG boy.
This is a fast video to show you how the sound work:

Price for this staff is 190€ plus shipping. I still not calculate shipping cost but it could be high due the dimension of the item. I think it could be around 50/60€ (not less for sure). So if you are interested let me know.

LIST:
1 - IJJTM (COW)
2 - Andyman326 (COW)
3 - indianaandrews (rpf)
4 -
5 -

Some other pics of the staff below:

IMG-1679.jpg

IMG-1680.jpg

IMG-1681.jpg

IMG-1682.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I have room for this but what a fantastic prop.

The beat between Oxley sounding this thing and Indy grabbing him and saying "you were never this interesting" is one of the objectively great Crystal Skull moments.

Gotta say guys this is one cool replica. Sarednab has knocked it out of the park with this. Make no mistake this might seem like an incidental prop, but it’s s great addition to our collections. The sound is spot on, you’d swear it was a sound chip. Kudos to Sarednab and his attention to detail. Awesome job my friend. I’m unable to post photos at the moment, but will do so once I have a new account set up.
Best
Indiana Andrews

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back