Star Wars Install friendly Barbican Vader Hilt Kits (2 Available)

Sold for 300 USD
This is a Barbican Style Hilt Kit made mostly from MHSv1 Parts from The Custom Saber Shop.

Included are the following:

-8" MHS Double Female Extension
-MHS V1 Blade Holder 12 (Holds a 1" Diameter Blade)
-TCSS Custom Machined Pommel which mimics the stepped details of the real prop
-One Replicas Squared Shroud
-3/4" D-Ring
-3 sets of black anodized screws to mimic the Plastruct caps seen on the original prop- and to secure the aluminum block which holds the D-ring in place.

(NOT SHOWN: Aluminum Bar Stock with Curved Bevel for D-Ring block will be included with each kit.)

-Roman Props MPP Clamp with Black Side Bars
-Circuit Cards by Slothfurnace or Blasttech
-TCSS Pommel Insert- Either style 3 or Style 10
-6 T-Track Grips by WannaWanga
-Small Grip Screws by WannaWanga
-Upper Shroud Greeblie by WannaWanga
-TCSS Copper Single or Triple Die LED Heatsink

This hilt is install friendly, and whether you still use single die or triple die CREE LED's like me, or you prefer Neopixel, this hilt should be very easy to install. I highly recommend any electronics and chassis parts from The Custom Saber Shop!

There are 2 available, some of the parts being custom made- or outright discontinued, so don't miss out!

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the U.S. International Buyers PM me for insured shipping rates.

VaderSabers (12).jpg
VaderSabers (13).jpg
VaderSabers (14).jpg
VaderSabers (15).jpg
VaderSabers (16).jpg
VaderSabers (17).jpg
VaderSabers (18).jpg
VaderSabers (10).jpg
VaderSabers (11).jpg

Last edited:
I've got some Aluminum bar stock with a curved bevel that I can cut for the D-ring Assembly, which makes these a near complete kit, save for electronics! I'll be adding these to each kit at no additional charge.

These kits are a good installable alternative for those who missed out on the incredible Barbican kits eethan made.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back