Interest Interest in a Crystal Blue Tesserat Cube ** Pictures now posted

Put me in the list, for the accurate size one, i missed the runs when the first came out so yhis is my opportunity, let me know, thanks

As I noted just above and the first post, at this point I am looking to only do the collectors cases sized cube, the 2.75 inch cubes.

Yep insured and packed well. Shipping cost as much as the cubes themselves from China. Add in the domestic shipping and shipping is the primary overall cost for these.

Don't forget customs as well.

Sometimes stuff goes through like a dream, sometimes stuff costs an arm and a leg. It's weird.

Glad to see the project is rolling along though!

Chris

Given the low numbers of interest, I have decided not to go with this project. The numbers I needed to get a decent price on the cubes is not here.
I will post the cube I do have up for sale along with my blu-ray set inthe next few days, if anyone is interested in it, feel free to give me a pm.

Forgive the slight hijack. No disrespect intended!

I have been considering taking this up since this has really piqued my interest in making the Blu-ray set more visually appealing and 'correct.' However I'm sure Tripoli has exhaustively searched for a cost effective solution and I'd be reinventing the wheel. I'll give it a half-hearted look but no guarantees. Anyone else who wants to look as well please so. Basically don't hold your breath for me. I do want one for myself though. If it happens that I stumble across something that is appealing to other folks at a good price, I'll bring it up...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back