Internal Sever Error Each Time I Reply or Email

wuher da brewer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Each time I try to REPLY or EMAIL someone through the RPF tonight, I get Internal Server Error please contact RPF Webmaster.

This was fixed. We use several mod_security rules which are designed to block exploits, however some of the inherent URLs and (and in this case mostly "posts" through the reply/edit forms) within IPB were conflicting with the rules we had.

I've been trying to post in the props forum sense last night, but every time I try and preview my post or actually post is I get an error.

"500 Internal Server Error"
"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I'm going to hope its the same problem as here and that I can actually post here. ^_^;

EDIT: Yeah I can post in this board without any problems but not in props.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Miker545 @ Feb 12 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]1417425[/snapback]</div>
I've been trying to post in the props forum sense last night, but every time I try and preview my post or actually post is I get an error.

"500 Internal Server Error"
"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I'm going to hope its the same problem as here and that I can actually post here. ^_^;

EDIT: Yeah I can post in this board without any problems but not in props.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeeves @ Feb 14 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]1418740[/snapback]</div>
I still can't email or PM from the board - internal server error. Last night and this AM as well.
[/b]

This should be totally fixed and not reoccur at this point.

Thanks,

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back