Iron Man 3 armor

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Trying to stay ahead of the curve here. Not a huge fan of the Iron Man comics, but love the armor design in the movies.

My understanding is that the climax of IM2 features Tony wearing the Mark VI armor. Is that correct?

If so, is there a Mark VII or VIII in the comics that we might expect to see in IM3? Not specialized armor like Thor- or Hulk-busters, but a later mark of his "standard operating" armor?

Thanks,

Last edited:
I hope they don't change the helmet too much. They should modfiy it like they did for war machine. It has become his face to me.

ya for sure i agree stealth, i think they may eventually go the route of the dark knight suit and make it more (easy to wear/manuver) kinda of a slimmer idea like the suitcase suit. smaller plating ect. which in my opinion is crappy. i love the larger bulkier armor on the mark 2 and 3 4 suits. i guess we shall see. hopefully they keep it similar for the avengers

Well, that brings up a good point. Suppose there will be different versions for Avengers and IM3? From a toy marketing standpoint, it would make sense.

In Iron Man 2 they had the scene where Tony was found "unsuitable" for the Avengers but Iron Man was wanted as an Avenger. Didn't Tony have some type of remote control armor in the comics at some point? A little foreshadowing maybe?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back