Iron Man Hulk Buster build (A Master Le Project )

Funny that you would say someone else crafted his stuff. I talked with Phantom Prophet a while back. He did all of Master le's helmets. PhantomProphets sculpts are good. However, Le did the molds of Phantom Prophets helmets and we all know the quality of the mold effects the quality of the product. :lol:
Worse part is when Le and PP broke their partnership Le absconded with the molds. PP also informed me the electronics in his helm was a set up done by someone in Colorado. So ya someone else crafts his stuff

Took Prophet's molds? Wow...what a crook. My helmet was full of divits/dents with one huge one right on the top front so I guess Le must have made that one.

Paul D.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah anthony is all that he cracked up to be. he acts like everything he does is a trade secret when actually everyone knows how he does the stuff. its not that hard. and ive heard of soo many people that have been ripped off by him on helmets. he isnt worth praising

Guess people gave up on the hulk buster....like myth busters, is this build busted? Im building a HULK, and considering using similar tech for the indo-exoskeleton to make a hulk buster next. But that'd be a few years down the road im sure. Unless I suddenly win the lottery and can quit my day job lol

Honestly I'm glad to hear the reaction in this thread... He DEFINITELY doesn't deserve the level of notoriety he's gotten on youtube, pop sci, etc. All of his stuff looks like it was made by a middle-schooler... I thought I was just taking crazy pills :lol

I'm curious though, what did he do to get banned? Just so I know not to do it lol

Is this the Anthony kid on YouTube? With the motorized helmet? I thought it was pretty good, but if he didn't make it that kills it. I've seen some pretty good ones on here though. I may do one just because itd be fun to make. But hulk takes 1st for now. No one has done a good hulk yet, harmonic_distortion on here seems to be the only one I've talked to that has done as much, if not more research into as me. Hope he doesn't make mine look too bad lol. As for the hulk buster, id like to see someone do it...if not by the time im done with hulk I may tackle that next

Is this the Anthony kid on YouTube? With the motorized helmet? I thought it was pretty good, but if he didn't make it that kills it. I've seen some pretty good ones on here though. I may do one just because itd be fun to make. But hulk takes 1st for now. No one has done a good hulk yet, harmonic_distortion on here seems to be the only one I've talked to that has done as much, if not more research into as me. Hope he doesn't make mine look too bad lol. As for the hulk buster, id like to see someone do it...if not by the time im done with hulk I may tackle that next

you should check out chimmera30s iron monger or if you have a tall frame build your own body suit

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back