Iron Man Hulk Buster build (A Master Le Project )

Everytime I see the Hulk Buster, I am reminded of Juggernaut from X-Men. Lol.

Funny, I was kinda thinking it looked like an "Iron Juggernaught" myself when I saw it. Proportions, and especially the helmet, are probably what do it. I'm not familiar with this particular design (didn't read many Iron Man or Avengers comics) but I've heard of the Hulkbuster armor, and this definately looks like it could give Hulk a run for his money. Keep up the good work, guys.

Master Le has been busier than normal as of late and doesn't have the time to post what he would like... but being friend and now spokesman for him, I have the honor of sharing with you one of his new projects. I know some dont like him, but im not him, im just showing his work. And a side not no one can achieve 100% accuracy with a recreation. its all about interpretation. So please no negativity :)

So enjoy master le's recreation of the Bowen Design Hulk Buster

(this is a pic of the HB in its starting stages next to his Mark VI so you can see the size comparison)
l_e9dd71cef7e24e87b2aba38c500af6a5.jpg

l_63c2a304611a49da9cfdd1fb4bf898f0.jpg

( here is a pic of the HB painted and lighted)
l_4dee289143cc4aab965446275415e332.jpg

(here is HB arm next to Master le's Mark V arm to view size)

l_342a49dc0b1447ea99eaf56b19cc3214.jpg

( here is the upper portion of the HB with bowen design statue in front)
l_d98b2daee79f449fbc947747cc451a5a.jpg

Also if you look closely, you can see another one of his projects in the background....:)

Do you know what material he's using for the outer shell? Is it styrene? and is it using pop rivets or screws to secure it?

Pretty cool looking :rolleyes

MasterLe would tell you that its a "high impact urethane", but basically its just sheets of plastic.. And yes, those are pop rivets holding the suit together.

I think he's kind of a one trick pony.. He always uses this exact method to all of his suits. Not really adapting new materials and/or strategies for different types of suits and applications.

Plus he doesn't post here anymore. On top of that he'd probably just ignore your inquiry about his methods even though its nothing new and original.

yeah the rivets tend to give a "dented" look. Not a huge fan. They work well in many cases, but he uses them all the time everytime. A bit overkill if you ask me

Garbage cans and pop rivets. who would have thought of that
It really bugs me that he doesn't want to share his methods or some templates for his builds. I would be honored if someone asked me how i did something.

MasterLe would tell you that its a "high impact urethane", but basically its just sheets of plastic.. And yes, those are pop rivets holding the suit together.

I think he's kind of a one trick pony.. He always uses this exact method to all of his suits. Not really adapting new materials and/or strategies for different types of suits and applications.

Plus he doesn't post here anymore. On top of that he'd probably just ignore your inquiry about his methods even though its nothing new and original.

Yeah I thought it kind of looked like styrene sheets, but you never know. Thanks for letting me know.

Well some people find their little path in life and run with blinders like a race horse going in circles on a track, then they do the same thing over and over and over again. I know it looks pretty cool to me now but I guess if I was the same technique on 5 or 6 more suits down the road I'd be bored of it, especially if the guy/girl never explained how it was done.

I bought a WM helmet off Phantom Prophet and I think that it is safe to say that he did all of the work with molds, etc. while Master Le was the "sales manager" that approved sales, etc.

Paul D.

That anyone with a pop rivet gun, a heat gun, some snips and plastic could do too. I think someone is crafting his stuff for him since his Iron Man armor is mediocre at best.

Funny that you would say someone else crafted his stuff. I talked with Phantom Prophet a while back. He did all of Master le's helmets. PhantomProphets sculpts are good. However, Le did the molds of Phantom Prophets helmets and we all know the quality of the mold effects the quality of the product. :lol:
Worse part is when Le and PP broke their partnership Le absconded with the molds. PP also informed me the electronics in his helm was a set up done by someone in Colorado. So ya someone else crafts his stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back